English for Kids Level
· Able to understand and use basic vocabularies.
· Able to understand some basic lessons such as Alphabet/Numbers, Time/Date and others.
· Able to introduce themselves and can be able to answer basic questions about their personal details.
· Able to mention things around them in English Language.
· Able to introduce themselves and others and able to ask and answer basic questions about their and others personal details.
· Able to understand some basic lessons such as Numbers (Ordinal and Cardinal), singular/Plural nouns, describing their and their family’s appearance and others.
· Able to describe, mention and make simple sentences related to the things around them in English Language.
· Able to express their feeling in English Language.
· Able to describe their simple routine activities.
· Able to understand sentences and used expressions related to the topics (e.g. personal, family and others information, places around town, shopping and direction).
· Able to describe their and others routine activities and their and others abilities.
· Able to describe simple activities or situations that are happening in the present, past and future and give the reasons.
· Able to produce sentences on topics that are familiar or of personal interest.
· Able to describe experiences and events, dreams, hopes, ambitions and briefly give reasons and explanations and plans.
· Able to understand and describe complex topics (comparison, modalities and others).
· Able to express ideas spontaneously.
· Able to interact and make regular interaction to discuss topics.
· Able to produce clear and detailed text related to the topics such as (telling experiences, modalities, superlatives, and things they have done) and able to give reasons and explanations briefly.